Boost your confidence and know-how so your clients see great results immediately!
As a coach, you know how to help your clients create new awareness, get to action, and generate results. But how do you get started with a new client? What's the best way to conduct the first session? The contracting phase? The sales process?
In this lively course, coaching gurus Chad Hall and Brian Miller will provide you straightforward and immediately practical advice on getting off to a "strong start" with every coaching client, including:
- How to ensure every client is fully prepared
- How to provide coaching that produces results immediately
- How to help clients value the coaching they receive
- How to set up long and productive coaching relationships
- How to align your sales process with your intake process
- The basics of every great sales process
Chad Hall serves as President of Coach Approach Ministries and as Director of Coaching for Western Seminary. He's trained hundreds of coaches around the world to use coaching in business, ministry, and solo coaching practices.
Chad is joined on this course by Brian Miller, PCC who is the Executive Director of Coach Approach Ministries. Brian specializes in coaching leaders and is a marketing and platform development expert.